C Notice Prime
Receive floating notifications from selected applications and keep track of everything that is important to you, all without needing to access your phone’s status bar and directly from the lock screen. Upon receiving a new notification C Notice displays a visual reminder of the individual application in the form of a floating icon. All notification icons float on top of any other application and can therefore be accessed and interacted with at any time you want, until dismissed. Make additional use of swipe gestures on icons to trigger quick actions and interact with notifications of all kind with ease.
Floating notification icons:
• Unread Text Messages
• Missed Calls
• Upcoming Calendar Events & Reminders
• Unread Emails (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook,…)
• App Notifications (Facebook, Twitter, Google+,…)
• Custom Application List
• Notification Popup Style
• Auto Screen Turn On (with Pocket Detection)
• Auto Icon Position
• Direct Open App
• Rounded Icon Style
• Unread Count Badge Position
• Floating Window Opacity Settings
• Individual Icons Popup Style
- Unlock »Individual Icons Popup Style« and reposition each individual floating notification icon freely to your liking.
fixed: icon not able to remove when only one notice left. sorry for my error. please email me if the issue still persists
fixed: icon sometimes not showing on some devices, please email me if the issue still persists
How to Install?
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!